Moments of a Black Queen Objectives:
Community outreach is a one of the missions here at Moments of a Black Queen. The objective is to reach out to people touching lives in the metro Atlanta area and share their content on a global platform. Social media helps me achieve this goal and also facilitates the space to freely discuss pressing topics plaguing people of color in America.
Using the title “The Black Queen”, I motivate young women achieving their goals. By starting a conversation on Twitter I engage with females who are artists, models, dancers, and media journalists. I use networking to connect with influencers who share my interests and vision.
1) Promote Caribbean music, culture, and lifestyle.
2) Connect fans with their favorite reggae artist.
3) Share resources to produce income for bloggers on the web.
4) Serve God and make my life a living example of his love and mercy.
5) Empower Black Queens through engaging images, encouraging messages, and evoking emotion that results in action.
*Reggae is a mission not a competition*
♛ ♚ ♔