Purchase Audiobook + Digital Download
Paradisiaque – adjective 1. heavenly 2. paradisiacal
PARADISIAQUE A COLLECTION OF ETHEREAL POETRY
1) Take A Chance – A Girl Starts A New Romance With An Unassuming Crush Turned Lover
2) Rocksteady – To Seduce Him, She Sings To Him Like A Siren On The Sea
3) Body Of Ocean – Engulfed In Her Spring, He’s Fully Enraptured By Her Seduction
4) Your Body Is Like Bliss To Me – The Two Souls Become One
5) Want Art – First Argument Leads To A Rough Night, The Muse Turns To Her Art For Solace
6) Music Mystic – Trying To Put The Pieces Back Together She Plugs In And Listens To Her Favorite Song
7) What Planet Are You From Girl – One Wrong Move And The Whole Jenga Comes Tumbling Down
8) Spirit Animal – – After A Messy Breakup, The Two Creatures Return To Their Wild Habitats
9) I Wish You Loved Me Like You Did Yesterday – Intimacy Turns Wry, After One Last Try, The Male Counterpart Can No Longer Make His Female Partner Come Like He Once Did Before
10 Triggered – Crying Tears Of Regret, While Trying Not To Let Love Lost Get Her Upset
11) Release Me – On Her Knees Begging The Creator To Release Her From This Pain, Heartache
12) Idol – Looking Back On Everything She Realizes, She Has Grown To Become An Icon, She’s Gotten Back Her Stride And Now She’s Unstoppable.
Moments of a Black Queen Objectives
Community outreach is a one of the missions here at Moments of a Black Queen. The objective is to reach out to people touching lives in the metro Atlanta area and share their content on a global platform. Social media helps me achieve this goal and also facilitates the space to freely discuss pressing topics plaguing people of color in America.
1) Promote Caribbean music, culture, and lifestyle.
2) Connect fans with their favorite reggae artist.
3) Share resources to produce income for bloggers on the web.
4) Serve God and make my life a living example of his love and mercy.
5) Empower Black Queens through engaging images, encouraging messages, and evoking emotion that results in action.
*Reggae is a mission not a competition*
Updates About Paradisiaque Here
Like my FB: https://www.facebook.com/Ladylaleebella
Using the title “The Black Queen”, I motivate young women achieving their goals. By starting a conversation on Twitter I engage with females who are artists, models, dancers, and media journalists. I use networking to connect with influencers who share my interests and vision.
♛ ♚ ♔